Currently there is no native version for Mac OS X however you can use it in combination with a Windows emulator. Possible alternatives that allow you to use Windows applications on an Apple device:
1. Running Windows virtually on your device:
Parallels and VMWare Fusion also feature a coherence mode which makes it visually appear as if you are running native Windows software on an Apple device.
2. You can run Windows native on your device with Bootcamp (https://support.apple.com/boot-camp)
3. You can choose to connect to, for example:
- a Remote Desktop Server and use Microsoft Word +FS Pro for Word on this server (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id1295203466?mt=12) or
- connect to a Citrix server with a Windows image running on it (if you have one).