Licenses are provided on a per user-basis: every user who writes with FS Pro, needs his/her own FS Pro license.
FS Pro does not use a concurrent user model.
How does it work?
FS Pro 2020 will check on the License Manager if a license has been attributed to you. If so, you will be able to use the software. This avoids an explicit activation process.
Working with a License Manager provides a number of advantages for large corporations:
- No communication to an external server required for activation
- Administrators can manage licenses themselves in the interface. They can
- see who has been been granted an FS Pro license within the organization
- grant a license to a user upfront
- block a user so he cannot use FS Pro anymore
- remove a user in case a computer crashes