Licenses are provided on a per user-basis: every user who writes with FS Pro, needs his/her own FS Pro license.
FS Pro does not use a concurrent user model.
How does it work?
FS Pro for Word will check on the License Manager if a license has been attributed to you. If so, you will be able to use the software. This avoids an explicit activation process.
Working with a License Manager provides a number of advantages for large corporations:
- No communication to an external server required for activation
- Administrators can manage licenses themselves in the interface: They can
- see who has been granted an FS Pro license within the organization
- grant a license to a user upfront
- block a user so he cannot use FS Pro anymore, and
- remove a user in case a computer crashes
- Users don't need to remember a username or password to work with FS Pro for Word