The Block Line function inserts a Block line on a page.
When to use
FS Pro 2020 automatically inserts a Block line underneath each Map title and every Block. Use the Block Line function if you accidentally delete a Block line and want to re-insert it.
Accidental deletion of a Block line
Accidentally deleting a Block line usually
- deletes the space between two Blocks, and
- connects the Block gridlines.
Before inserting a Block line between two Blocks, you must separate the Block cells.
Separating Block cells
To separate Block cells.
- place your cursor in the bottom Block of the two connected Blocks
- click the Layout tab, and
- click the Split Table icon.
Result: A space with the cursor in it is inserted between the two Blocks.
Use the table below to insert a Block line using either the Information Mapping ribbon group or key combination.
|Information Mapping Ribbon Group||Key Combination|
|Select New Block Line from the Block drop-down menu.||Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+L.|