7.0.2 build 013 (May 25, 2022)
What's new in FS Pro for Word 7.0.2.013?
- Formatting a picture after continuing a page is now possible. When a picture was moved to another page by using a Continue Page, you were not able to format the picture until you saved and reopened the document.
- Continue Page changes style is solved. When using a Continue Page in a table, it could change the Microsoft style for the remainder of the Block. This could give errors in the Outline pane (since it isn't block text anymore).
- Collapse options now always work in the Outline Pane for all users.
- When you publish to the cloud or locally, you can now use a dot in the file name.
- Deleting temporary files in the xml-folder was sometimes causing errors in the log files when a file was set to read-only. This is fixed.
- When adding an image, the ratio will be locked by default.
- You can switch between Block, Map, Section, Chapter & Part without using the 'Show all' option in the collapse menu of the Outline Pane.
- Speed has improved when the Outline Pane is disabled (do not forget to enable it afterwards!)
- Outline Pane usability: Moving items up and down in the Outline Pane now shows a more consistent result.