7.0.3 build 16 (January 19, 2022) Beta build: 7.0.3.015
What's new in FS Pro for Word 7.0.3.016?
- The Feature "Ignore Table Styles" can be applied again:
- For more information about how Style Sets work in this version of FS Pro for Word: https://support.informationmapping.com/hc/en-us/articles/6736397341073-Where-is-IgnoreTableStyles-located-and-how-does-it-works- [FSPRO2020-466]
- Rollback of a feature that was added in version 7.0.3.013 (gave to many issues):
- Possibility to select another type of numbering for Part, Chapter, Section, Map and Block and continue the numbering of subparts [FSPRO2020-474]
- Result: this fixes the Block Lines issue that could show bullets or Numbers [FSPRO2020-502]
- Fix for inner linking that was not working correctly on local html publication [FSPRO2020-503]